Cape Smokey is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic Guest Services attendant to guide visitors through the guest experience. A guest services attendant is an outgoing storyteller who navigates guests throughout the resort, assisting with ticket sales, rentals and the gondola lift. Guest services attendants are outdoor enthusiasts and natural ambassadors for the year round snow resort experience, embodying the lifestyle and inspiring others. Whether it’s winter or summer, you understand there is an experience for everyone.
- Be knowledgeable of Cape Smokey and inform guests of resort experiences
- Answer questions on resort and area
- Previous experience in guest services an asset
- Experience handling and counting cash
- Ability to understand and apply safety rules
- Ability to keep space clean and hazard free
- Maintain understanding of all guest amenities
- Problem solving
- Solutions oriented
- Customer focused
- FREE Season Pass to ski/snowboard
- Training sessions
- Discounts on food
- Discounts in retail store
- Deals on ski and snowboard equipment
- Staff accommodation for qualified candidates
- Uniform provided
Location: The location of work is Ingonish, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Qualified applicants, please send your application and your possible start date via email to:email@example.com
Come Live, Work and Play at Cape Smokey!