Date Posted: September 18th, 2023
Reporting to the CEO, the Construction Project Manager provides the necessary leadership to bid, plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control assigned projects. Along with your project team, you will be given control of your project to deliver it on time while keeping the CEO engaged and informed throughout.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Develop risk management plans
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- 10+ years of experience running all aspects of commercial, industrial, and institutional building construction
- Post-secondary education in Architecture, or a construction-related field
- Previous experience working on renovation projects
- Expertise with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Great organizational skills and ability to work on several projects at once if needed
- Ability to communicate in an effective way to all stakeholders
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, read and write in Czech
- Experience working at a global level, coordinating construction projects across borders.
Language of Work:
English. The ability to work, read and write in Czech is an asset.
This position is a full-time, permanent year-round position - 40 hours per week.
The qualified applicant will be paid an annual salary of $70,980 - $81,120
• Ongoing training;
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits;
• Access to resort activities;
• Food and merchandise discounts.
The location of work is Ingonish, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants, please send your application and your possible start date via email to:
38696 Cabot Trail Road, Ingonish Beach, Nova Scotia, B0C 1L0, Canada
1 902 517 0371